Architectura PC is interviewing candidates for a position with our firm as an architectural designer. We are primarily interested in adding staff who enjoy project production. Experience and interest in working on all other aspects of architectural design services are also welcome.
- Architectura PC provides architectural and interior design services on projects generally located in upstate New York.
- We are a small, professional, talented firm that works on new construction and renovation projects, both small and large-scale.
- We enjoy working on a wide variety of project types, including municipal, educational, medical, industrial, worship and multi-family housing.
- It is important to us to provide distinctive design and excellent service to our clients.
Summary of Position:
- The Architectural Designer is primarily responsible for project design and production, from initial design through construction, with the supervision of the project architect.
- Regularly coordinate with clients, engineering consultants, construction contractors, and other project participants.
Skills and qualifications:
- 2 years of experience working on project production within an architectural firm.
- A minimum of a two year associates degree in an architectural program.
- Proficient with AutoDesk AutoCAD and Revit; Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel and Publisher; experience with Adobe Photoshop.
- Basic knowledge of building construction and building codes.
- Aptitude for working as part of a team, as well as working out challenging tasks individually.
- Organized, attention to detail, and efficient working habits.
- Demonstrates professional communications skills when representing the firm.
Architectura offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and provides a creative environment. Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org